Friday, December 19, 2008

Laundry and strange foods


Another nice sunny day and it was 80! One more nice day and then the cold front comes in and the weather will be normal for this time of the year. Highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's.
We stayed home today. I went and did 2 loads of laundry. They have 2 washers and dryers at this state park. Brand new Maytags. I came back, put laundry away and cleaned the coach and vacuumed. Mel decided to take a nap and I forgot to wash towels. So while he napped I went back and did the towels. Later we went and got groceries. It took us almost 2hours. Why? So many foods we had never heard of and we were just having fun finding them. On our drive home we hit another neighborhood to see the Christmas lights.
We had pizza for dinner and then I did my ironing.
Stay well, be happy and smile!
Toodles

No comments: