Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Prevost,cake and cooling off

Sunday was cloudy and rain so we just stayed in for the most part. I made my hamburger, vegetable and barley soup. It makes so much that I took some over to LeRoy and Jessie. I have no room in the freezer.


Sandy and went for a walk and ended up in the Prevost that is here in the campground. (Charolette and Dennis) Very interesting couple. I could listen to the stories they told for hours.They lived fulltime on a yacht for 9 years and a motorhome for 5 years. They were anchored on the Potomac River on Sept 11.(911) They told of the mayham in Washington that day. A very interesting couple.

When I got back we were invited to LeRoy and Jessie's for cake. Dave and Sandy were there also. We had a good time face flappin with everyone we talked to all day, everyday!

We got back home and finally had dinner. The soup was so good. I was tired by them so dishes waited till Monday while I veg'd out.

Monday we woke up to sun. By noon I had on a tee shirt and was out walking. By the time I got back it was cloudy, windy and I had to put on a sweatshirt. We decided to go out to Backyard Hamburger for dinner. Pretty good!
Stay well, be happy and smile!
Toodles

No comments: