Monday, September 7, 2009

Time Flies

It has been a long time since I blogged. I am not going to recap our summer. It would just be boring stuff about a whole bunch of nothing.
Today is Labor Day...already. This summer has just flown by. Today is a quiet day. Mel is working on a project in the coach. I did some laundry. John usually comes over every Monday night for dinner. Since it is Labor Day he came for lunch with Sara. I made Italian sausage's, an Italian pasta salad and baked beans. It was so good. I made a compound butter with oregano and thyme. I spread that on the buns and toasted them on the grill. I also had sauteed' onions, green and yellow peppers with mushrooms to put on them. Everything was so good. We had a nice lunch and a short visit. Off they went to do some shopping.
I don't know what I will do for the rest of the day. I do need to get some new plants into the ground, finish going through boxes in the basement for a garage sale in 2 weeks. All that sounds like to much work. I think I will just do a whole bunch of nothing.

Ask your doctor if medical advice from a television commerical is right for you!

1 comment:

Barbara and Ron said...

What do you mean boring stuff?!? Didn't you travel? That can never be boring.