Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6 Weeks and counting down!

I checked out the calendar today... in about 6 weeks we will be heading south for the winter. I always get excited about leaving, but then come February, I am ready to go home. I miss my kids.
I have started to get some things ready to pack. I don't like the packing in the cold. Most items can not go in till the day before we leave. I am trying to figure out how to take my sewing machine along and fabric. I got a rolling travel case for the sewing machine but I don't know where I can store it in the coach. Hmmmm!
Our fall has been cold. This has been an awful cold October. (14 degrees below normal) Another weird thing about it is that the leaves turn brown and then stay on the trees. What's that all about?
I got a good start on Christmas shopping done. We have Christmas at Thanksgiving with the family. I am still waiting for a list from our oldest son.
Yesterday was our 30th anniversary. WOW! Where oh where did that time go? And did we have fun?
No other boring news here.
Take care

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Oh--- Happy Anniversary!